Monday, January 23, 2012

A Visit From the Buckwalters



Just a couple of days after Brady's deployment, our family was blessed with a visit from Analisa, Maren, & Ms. Rita. Analisa is a very close, childhood friend of Sara's who happened to be in the area visiting from Idaho. Analisa's husband, Hans is also in the military and was in training for 2 weeks, so Analisa & Maren decided to take a trip to visit with familiy and friends while he was out of town. (the back story is Hans was in pilot training with Brady in Wichita Falls and actually met Analisa at Brady & Sara's wedding shower, starting dating then and later married...such a neat story).


We were so honored that their sweet family took the time to come meet us during their trip...such an honor! It is always incredibly special to meet Sara's friends....I always feel like I get to know her a little more as I meet her friends.


Thank you Analisa for visiting with us! Can't wait to do it again....maybe somehow, at sometime our families could be stationed close together...that would be so much fun! :)

1 comment:

  1. Jenny, I am so glad that you were able to meet Analisa and Rita. Rita and I are friends and she has spoken so highly of Brady and the type of man and father that he was. I haven't seen her since they moved, but hope that they are doing well. (My husband and Mike (Rita's husband), worked at Shell together). I am happy that ya'll are doing well since Brady has been gone. Take care....Susan

    ReplyDelete