Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Today our family was blessed to have the opportunity to join the Ravella's for church and Easter festivities at their home. Jim & Ginger are such dear friends...we so enjoy spending time with them. I can't remember if I have blogged about this in the past but Jim & Ginger share similiar life experiences as Brady & I in that they have also both lost their first spouses and then God blessed them with each other. Sharing time with them is always so comfortable and even though I have only known them for a year...the relationship with them is so familiar and so special. I believe it was far more than coincidence that the Ravella's moved from Florida back to SA just 3 days before Brady & I got married....God knew I would need this remarkable friendship.




3 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny!
    You don't know me but I've been following the Sullivan's blog for a while now. {Some good friends of ours were stationed with them in Misawa.} I've faithfully kept up with your beautiful family's story until now! Sara was a huge inspiration to me as I was diagnosed with breast cancer just 5 months ago at the age of 28. I knew of NO ONE else diagnosed as early as I was. Brady & Sara's prayerful blog journey has been an important part of my faith walk through cancer.

    And here comes the even crazier part ... I am also familiar with Ginger & her family from when we were stationed in Phoenix when Troy sacrificed his life. I was teaching 1st grade and Boston & Grayson attended the school I taught at. Our school & the AF families at Luke rallied around Ginger and the family to help take care of them. I've also kept up with her blog since then and it warms my heart to see her journey unfold like yours. You are both amazing women and what miracles God is working by weaving your lives together!

    Anne
    http://annefightsback.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such an incredible family and to find someone else with a similar situation seems like a pure act of God's love. I must tell you that I cannot hear Blessings without thinking of you and your sweet family. I loved the video of you singing so much. It touched me so deeply and added such true meaning to the song. Thank you so much for sharing your journey.

    Theresa - mykindofhappy3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word. Chloe is a beauty just like her mother Sara. Just lovely. Happy belated Easter!

    ReplyDelete